It could be one of the following reasons:
- The watch may be disconnecting if moved outside of the phone’s Bluetooth range. Bluetooth range is 10 meters (30 feet) if there are no doors, walls, or other obstacles between the phone and the watch.
- Bluetooth may be disabled on the phone. The app will notify you that Bluetooth is not on and will ask to turn it on. Try enabling Bluetooth on your phone using the phone’s Bluetooth settings. If it is already enabled, try turning Bluetooth off and on.
- If your watch keeps disconnecting after replacing the battery and while still within Bluetooth range of the phone, try turning Bluetooth on and off.
- If within Bluetooth range of the phone and watch still will not sync, the watch battery might be low. Follow the instructions in "HOW DO I INSTALL / REPLACE THE BATTERY" to replace your battery.
- If none of these suggestions work, tap the Support button in App Settings to contact us. Tap the navigation menu in the upper left of the screen and then tap “Settings” to access Support.