May vary by model.
- Hold the device securely face down.
- Insert the tool provided or a coin into the slot on the case back. (Figure A)
- To open, apply light pressure while turning the tool or coin to the left. Line up the dots or markers. Do not over rotate. (Figure B)
- Press on one side of the case back to pry it open from the other side. Remove the case back manually. (Figure C)
- Insert the battery with the “+” or logo facing up. (Figure D)
- Return the case back.
- To close, apply light pressure while turning the tool or coin to the right. Line up the dots or markers. Make sure the dots or markers are exactly aligned to the closed position and the case back is fully closed with no gaps. (Figure E shows the case back in closed position)