You should make sure your device battery has power and your device is connected properly to the app. Your app must be running in the background for notifications to properly work. If the problem persists you may unpair your device from the phone and pair it again. If you are wearing another smartwatch device that is receiving notifications (e.g. Apple Watch, Pebble, etc.), the notification may not always go to both devices, and can in some cases only go to one of the devices, but not the other.
Articles in this section
- What is NOTIFICATIONS?
- What is the ‘MY PEOPLE’ feature and how does it work?
- How do I select the apps I would like to receive notifications from?
- What if I receive several app notifications at the same time, do they all show up on my device?
- How can I deactivate all my notifications?
- How can I delete a contact or app from my notifications?
- How can I turn off hand movement for notifications when I just want my watch to vibrate?
- How can I change the vibration strength of my hybrid smartwatch?
- What if I don't receive notifications on my device?
- What if my notifications don't come through?