By resetting your watch to the factory settings, you will erase all data stored on the smartwatch. This data cannot be restored. Data includes your active notifications and cards, fitness data, any installed third party apps, and any data they have stored, system settings, and preferences. The data stored in your Google Account, however, is not affected. Resetting your watch will not factory reset your phone or tablet.
To reset to factory settings, follow these steps:
- Press the middle pusher button to power up display.
- Press the middle pusher button to enter app menu.
- Scroll and tap on Settings.
- Tap on System.
- Tap on Disconnect & Reset.
- Tap the checkmark to confirm.
- After you reset your watch to factory settings, you need to pair your smartwatch with your phone again.