If your watch is paired with an Android phone and has Wi-Fi, your watch can automatically connect to saved Wi-Fi networks when it loses the Bluetooth connection with your phone. This lets your watch and phone to automatically stay synced at any distance over the Internet. That way, you can get notifications and use voice search on your watch throughout your home and work even when you leave your phone in a different room.
- Press the middle pusher button to power up display.
- Press the middle pusher button to enter app menu.
- Scroll and tap on Settings.
- Tap on Connectivity.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Tap on Wi-Fi off, to turn it on. When on, the Wi-Fi should say Automatic.
If Wi-Fi is set to Automatic, your watch will automatically connect to any known, available network when your watch does not have a Bluetooth connection to your phone.
- Tap on Add network.
- Scroll to find your network, and tap.
- Power on phone and start Wear OS by Google app.
- Tap Enter on phone to complete password entry.
- Enter password on phone.