To regain access to your smartwatch, you will need to prompt a Factory Reset.
Follow these steps:
- Enter an invalid passcode until the watch locks you out. This can take a couple seconds, up to a minute. Please enter unique passwords (try not to repeat the same incorrect password). Wait 30 seconds.
- Enter an invalid passcode again until the watch locks you out again.
- The watch will produce a pop-up card prompting a Factory Reset. Tap on the check mark, or Done, button.
- Once Factory Reset is complete, you will need to re-pair your smartwatch to your phone.
- Remove the device name from Bluetooth cache before pairing in app.
You can also reset your watch from the Wear OS app on your phone:
- Open the Wear OS app and scroll to the button
- Tap on Advanced Settings
- Tap on the reset button at the bottom of the screen. For Android phones, tap 'Unpair Watch'. For iPhones, tap 'Disconnect Watch'.