Install batteries and check if the device is on by double tapping. You will see LED lights flash if it works correctly. Download the app, set up an account, and follow the prompts to add a new device to your account. In the app, select which device you have to start pairing. Accept the Bluetooth pairing request by selecting “Pair.” You will then see a confirmation screen. You may have to update the firmware. If so, tap “Update” and wait for the update to go through.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the app?
- How do I set up my activity tracker?
- How can I tell if the activity tracker is on?
- How can I sign up for an account to use the app?
- Why do I need to give my birthday information?
- Do I need to plug in my activity tracker to my phone to sync the data with the app?
- How can I uninstall the app?
- Can I turn off my activity tracker?
- What do the different led light patterns mean when I double tap the device?
- How do I pair my activity tracker to my phone?