FOR PHONES RUNNING ANDROID 6.0
Your watch will have the same Do Not Disturb settings as your phone. You can also turn the Alarms-only Do Not Disturb setting on from your watch.
To turn on Alarms only from your watch:
- If your screen is dim, touch the screen to wake up the watch.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch Do Not Disturb. Depending on your Do Not Disturb settings on your phone, you’ll still get important notifications.
FOR PHONES RUNNING ANDROID 5.0
- You can easily control your priority notification and interruption settings from your watch. Changing this on your watch also changes the settings on your phone (and the other way around).
- To change interruption settings: Swipe all the way down from the top of your watch’s screen and you’ll see options for managing your interruptions. Touch to select None, Priority, or All.
- Learn more about managing interruption settings on Android 5.0.
FOR PHONES RUNNING ANDROID 4.3 OR 4.4 AND iPHONES
- If you don’t want to see notifications on your watch, you can mute your watch. When your watch is muted, it won’t vibrate for new notifications.
- To turn mute on or off: Swipe all the way down from the top of your watch’s screen and touch Mute. When your watch is muted, you’ll see a Mute icon on your watch's screen.
- If your entire phone is in silent mode, your watch will still vibrate since the watch uses each individual app’s settings.
- For iPhones: If your phone is set to Do Not Disturb mode, your watch will not vibrate.