Open the app. From the app’s main menu, open the Device settings. Disconnect the activity tracker from the app. Then, go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and forget or unpair the activity tracker.
Articles in this section
- How do I download the app?
- How do I set up my activity tracker?
- How can I tell if the activity tracker is on?
- How can I sign up for an account to use the app?
- Why do I need to give my birthday information?
- Do I need to plug in my activity tracker to my phone to sync the data with the app?
- How can I uninstall the app?
- Can I turn off my activity tracker?
- What do the different led light patterns mean when I double tap the device?
- How do I pair my activity tracker to my phone?