Open the app. From the app’s main menu, open the Device settings. Disconnect the activity tracker from the app. Then, go to the phone’s Bluetooth settings and forget or unpair the activity tracker.
Articles in this section
- Why will my paired activity tracker not sync?
- How do I toggle between paired devices?
- How do I pair additional activity trackers or wearables with the app?
- How many activity trackers or devices can I pair with the app?
- How far away can my activity tracker be from my phone and still be connected to bluetooth?
- How do I re-pair the same activity tracker with the app?
- How do I unpair my activity tracker from my phone?
- Why can't I pair my activity tracker to my phone?
- How do I pair my activity tracker to my phone?
- What do the different led light patterns mean when I double tap the device?