It could be one of the following reasons:
- The activity tracker may be disconnecting if moved outside of the phone’s Bluetooth range. Bluetooth range is 10 meters (30 feet) if there are no doors, walls, or other obstacles between the phone and the activity tracker. Bluetooth may be disabled on the phone. The app will notify you that Bluetooth is not on and will ask to turn it on. Try enabling Bluetooth on your phone using the phone’s Bluetooth settings. If it is already enabled, try turning Bluetooth off and on.
- If within Bluetooth range of the phone and activity tracker still will not sync, the activity tracker battery or batteries might be low. Follow the instructions in ""HOW DO I INSTALL/REPLACE THE BATTERY"" to replace your battery.
- If your activity tracker keeps disconnecting after replacing the battery and while still within Bluetooth range of the phone, try turning Bluetooth on and off.
- If your activity tracker still disconnects, try the steps found in ""HOW DO I RE-PAIR THE SAME ACTIVITY TRACKER WITH THE APP?""
- If none of these suggestions work, contact Customer Care.