Your device tracks both activity (steps, calories, and distance) and sleep (awake, light, and restful). Additionally, the app lets you track progress towards a personal goal like drinking water or exercising.
Articles in this section
- Can I manually log activity or exercise?
- If I don't sync my tracker, will I lose my activity data?
- How do I check my activity progress?
- Does my activity tracker monitor my heart rate?
- Why don't I see any calories counted?
- My steps/activity tracking data does not seem accurate in the app. Why?
- My steps/activity data does not seem to be tracking in the app. How can I fix that?
- What activities are best suited for my device?
- How can I change the units of measurement?
- How do I update my height or weight?