If you wear your device to sleep, it can automatically track when you fall asleep, duration of sleep, duration of light and restful sleep, and when you wake up.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to press a button or take action to start tracking my sleep?
- How can I edit my sleep log?
- My sleep data does not seem accurate in the app. Why?
- My sleep data does not seem to be tracking in the app. How can I fix that?
- How can I view my sleep history?
- How do I navigate between daily and weekly views?
- What type of sleep activity is being tracked?