- Our limited warranty covers defects in material or workmanship one year from the date of purchase (US only).
- A valid sales receipt must be presented to show the product was purchased within the warranty period.
- Once a product is inspected and a defect is found in the material or workmanship one year from the purchase date, we will replace the product with the same or equivalent style of equal value based on the purchase price.
- Skagen will not repair damaged leather products. We will only replace them if the conditions of the warranty are met.
- This warranty is void if the leather product has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship or if a valid receipt is not included.
WARRANTY SERVICE DETAILS (US ONLY)
Please be advised that all defective leather products are disposed of upon receipt, and replaced if the terms of this warranty are met.
Should service be required, please send the following for evaluation:
- Your leather product
- A copy of your sales receipt
- Completed Warranty Form (download PDF below)
Mail all three (3) items to:
10615 Sanden Drive
Dallas, TX 75238
Please Note: This address is for mail-in only. We encourage you to send your package certified, insured or through a traceable shipper. The service center is not responsible for packages lost or stolen in transit to us.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks from the date we receive your package for your leather product to be inspected and replaced if all the conditions of the warranty are met.
Click below to download the leather warranty form (US only):
Click para descargar el formulario (EU unicamente):