COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) – AN UPDATE FOR OUR NORTH AMERICAN GUESTS: We are sorry to announce the temporary closure of our North American repair center. We are still able to accept delivery of repairs and look forward to resuming work and the opportunity to serve your watch as soon as possible. We will keep you updated on our status throughout the crisis on our repair site here. Please re-visit us in the coming weeks to arrange your watch repair.
Start your repair request by clicking on your country below. We recommend using a Google Chrome browser. If your country is not present, then click here.
Read on if you need assistance filling out your repair request.
STEP 1: SELECT YOUR PRODUCT
- Select your product category (watch, hybrid smartwatch, or touchscreen smartwatch).
- Select your product brand.
- Enter the style number of your product (typically located on the back of the watch, e.g. ES1234 or FTW1234).
- Confirm if your product is under warranty. For the warranty to be valid, you will be required to include a copy of your proof of purchase.
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR REPAIRS
- Select your required repair services and review the estimated total for the repair (you don't have to pay until after we appraise it in person).
- Include any additional comments in the text box.
STEP 3: ENTER YOUR INFORMATION
- Enter your email and return shipping details so we can keep you updated and return your product to the right place.
- Verify the details of your repair request.
STEP 4: SEND YOUR PRODUCT
- Print out the shipment form. This has our shipping address as well as instructions on what to include in the package. If you are having trouble accessing the shipment form, please click here.
- Ship your product to our expert technicians.
- Keep a record of the tracking number for your package.
- You will receive an email once your product has been logged into our system.
- If the watch is able to be repaired and the repair has a cost, we'll send you an email with the quote once your product is evaluated. You can then pay online.
If you are not located in the US, Canada, UK, France or Germany:
Should you require work under warranty, please contact and send in the following to the authorized international service center closest to you.
- Your watch
- A copy of your sales receipt and/or the warranty booklet with dealer stamp
- A description of the problem
Click here to find a service center near you (select your brand at the top right-hand corner).
For service work that is not covered under this warranty, the charges will be dependent on the watch style and type of work requested. These charges are subject to change.
Do not send original packaging, as the packaging will not be returned. FG Services highly recommends you insure your parcel and adequately protect the watch during shipment. FG Services is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment.