It could be one of the following reasons:
- You have not downloaded and installed the App. Follow the instructions in “GENERAL SET-UP & APP”.
- Your battery is low. Follow the instructions in “HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH BATTERY IS LOW AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED?”
- Your watch may not be close enough to your phone. Move your watch closer to your phone.
- Bluetooth may be disabled on the phone. The app will notify you that Bluetooth is not on and will ask to turn it on. Try enabling Bluetooth on your phone using the phone’s Bluetooth settings. If it is already enabled, try turning Bluetooth off and on.
- Your watch may need to be unpaired and then, reconnected to the phone. Follow the instructions on “HOW DO I RE-PAIR THE SAME WATCH WITH THE APP?”
- You may have to quit the app and re-open again.