Be sure that the app you have selected to receive notifications from has the settings configured to show notifications on the lockscreen of your phone. This determines what notifications make it to your device.
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS NOTIFICATIONS?
- HOW DO I SET CONTACTS AND APPS TO THE HOUR MARKERS ON MY WATCH DIAL?
- WHAT IF I RECEIVE SEVERAL APP NOTIFICATIONS AT THE SAME TIME, DO THEY ALL SHOW UP ON MY DEVICE?
- HOW CAN I DELETE A CONTACT OR APP FROM MY NOTIFICATIONS?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE VIBRATION STRENGTH OF MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH?
- WHAT IF I DON'T RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON MY DEVICE?
- WHAT IF MY NOTIFICATIONS DON'T COME THROUGH?
- WHAT IF MY HANDS ARE NOT POINTING TO THE RIGHT PLACE AS SET BY ME IN MY NOTIFICATIONS?