- If you are experiencing issues with connectivity on your Android, there is most likely an issue with Bluetooth connection. You will need to Clear Data within Bluetooth Share section of Settings in your phone to fix this problem.
Android 4.x and 5.x
- (Settings > Apps > Bluetooth Share > Clear Data )
- Open your phone’s settings and navigate to the Apps section. Select Bluetooth Share, then Clear Data.
- (Settings > Applications > Application manager > Show system apps > Bluetooth Share > Storage > Clear Data)
- Open your phone’s settings and navigate to the Applications section. Select Application manager, and then tap Show system apps. Now, select Bluetooth Share and navigate to the Storage section, then Clear Data.