To change your units, tap the Stats section. Tap the Edit icon (pencil) inside your daily activity tracking wheel. EDIT INFORMATION screen will appear with your units and goals. Tap the unit you want to change to and a checkmark will appear there, indicating you have updated to new measurement system.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH TRACK?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY VIEWS IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY ACTIVITY HISTORY IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACTIVITY SETTINGS OR UPDATE MY STEP GOAL?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT?
- WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE BEST SUITED FOR MY DEVICE?
- MY STEPS / ACTIVITY DATA DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TRACKING IN THE APP, HOW CAN I FIX THAT?
- MY STEPS / ACTIVITY TRACKING DATA DOES NOT SEEM ACCURATE IN THE APP, WHY?
- WHY DON'T I SEE ANY CALORIES COUNTED?