It could be one of the following reasons:
- Make sure you have been through the Activity onboarding to set up your tracking.
- Make sure your device's battery is not dead and that it is syncing to the app.
- Make sure the device is snug to your wrist.
- The device only tracks walking, running, and other related activities. If you hold something in the same hand as the device while walking, it might not count all steps accurately.
- We use sensors and a complex algorithm to determine when someone has taken a step. We believe our algorithm is an accurate representation of actual movement and ignores false movement such as simply moving your arm.