This device is best suited to capture steps when walking, running, and similar activities throughout your day. The device is only splash proof, so swimming is not a recommended activity.
Articles in this section
- WHAT TYPE OF ACTIVITY DATA DOES MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH TRACK?
- HOW DO I NAVIGATE BETWEEN MY DAILY, WEEKLY, AND MONTHLY VIEWS IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I VIEW MY ACTIVITY HISTORY IN THE APP?
- HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ACTIVITY SETTINGS OR UPDATE MY STEP GOAL?
- HOW DO I UPDATE MY HEIGHT OR WEIGHT?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE UNITS OF MEASUREMENT?
- WHAT ACTIVITIES ARE BEST SUITED FOR MY DEVICE?
- MY STEPS / ACTIVITY DATA DOES NOT SEEM TO BE TRACKING IN THE APP, HOW CAN I FIX THAT?
- MY STEPS / ACTIVITY TRACKING DATA DOES NOT SEEM ACCURATE IN THE APP, WHY?
- WHY DON'T I SEE ANY CALORIES COUNTED?